As a distributor or reseller, you’re always looking for the best, most cost effective LED products that you can offer your customers. Not to mention, a manufacturer that can provide you with the highest level of reliable customer service. Lumin Lighting is that manufacturer. We have better quality control system, and competitive wholesale pricing packages to help you expand your business in your market.
Now just come and work with Lumin Lighting as your partners.
1. An exclusive Partner. A region or territory market will be authorized to one partner.
2. Better distribution Price. Wholesale price will be given for bulk orders.
3. Better marketing support. Authorized exclusive market will be controlled and protected by Lumin Lighting.
4. Better technical support. Constructive suggestions and solutions to your projects will be given by Lumin Lighting.
5. Better financing support. Historical credit will be considered after longer partnership
6. Better international logistic solutions: better price, faster speed
1. Much experience in electronics industry, lighting industry, or energy industry will be preferred.
2. Good business fame and bank credit record will be preferred.
3. Perfect sales channels and public relation will be preferred.
4. A nice technical and after-sale service team will be preferred.
Distribution Agreement Template
Certication of Authorized Distributor Template
Welcome to join us and become a distributor of Lumin Lighting !
All products sold at Lumin Lighting have three year limited warranty period at least. Some items boast have five year limited warranty.It depends on purhcase price and solutions.
Lumin Lighting will honor this warranty on any products that fail during normal use due to manufacturer’s defect under the condition of right installation and operation.
Generally speaking, Lumin's sales team and engineer team will help you analyze and examin what problem it may exist as long as you give feedback about defectives, and the make proper commends and solutions to the issue. Some times, Lumin Lighting reserve the right to request purchasers to return part of defective goods back if necessary for the purpose of examination and engineering analysis.Lumin Lighting
guarantees that the goods are free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. Under proper operation, the warranty valid from the date of commercial invoice issued by Lumin Lighting.
Claimants should provide necessary proof of the defective products such as batch number, invoice number, photos, or videos if there is a failure. According to different case, Lumin Lighting will provide repair and replacement of the goods or the defective part thereof or services, or may opt to reimburse the purchase price if that is infeasible. Lumin Lighting's sole liability with respect to any defect shall be for the repair and replacement of the defective goods or services. For the purposes of clarity, 'repair or replacement of the goods or the defective part thereof’ does not include any removal or reinstallation activities, costs or expenses, including without limitation, labor costs or expenses.
No one is authorized to make any other warranties on behalf of Lumin Lighting, or modify this warranty, except in a separate written paper document under original signature of a corporate officer of Lumin Lighting.
LUMIN LIGHTING WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO LOSS OF PROPERTY, REVENUES, LIFE OR LIMB, PERSONAL INJURY, AND CLAIMANT'S REMEDIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF NONCONFORMING GOODS OR SERVICES.
Here below is a list of exceptions to our warranty policy
(1) Damage due to mishandling or abuse of the product.
(2) Not using a voltage regulated power supply to connect LEDs products or controls.
(3) Connecting LEDs to the wrong Output Voltage.
Example: connecting a 12VDC system to a 6VDC power supply.
(4) Improper connection of power supplies, LED products or controls.
(5) Connection of LED products or controls directly to any A/C power source.
(6) Connecting Power Supplies backwards to an A/C power source.
Example: connection the 12VDC output of power supply to the A/C input line.
(7) Using products in an extremely hot environment.
Example: using a non ventilated box in direct 120° sunlight.
(8) Water damage to non waterproof products.
(9) Electrical power surges.
Note: It is recommended that if there is a possibility of power surges then you should consider a surge protector for the incoming A/C power line.
(10) Damage from Lighting or Electrical Storms.
(11) Acts of God.
Example: hail, flooding, tornado, fire, wind
(12) Products or electronic components that have been modified by the user.
(13) Products used for purposes other than intended and directed.
(14) Products damaged by connection to LED systems or components not purchased from Lumin Lighting.
For more information about warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Logistics Solutions
International logistics services are provided by Lumin Lighting on behalf of customers if necessary. Lumin Lighting is one of key transportation partners with Couriers such as UPS,DHL. We can help you save international freight cost and increase your profit actually.
For more details about logistics services and solutions please contact our sales team or representatives.
(1) TT wiring
For regular orders, TT wiring in advance will be preferred. Please double check the A/C information on the Pro forma invoice as you make payment to us.
For some orders, irrevocable L/C at sight will be acceptable once agreed.
(3) West Union and Paypal
For small batch or samples, payment with West Union and Paypal are accpetable.
5. OEM & ODM
OEM and ODM services can be provided to global customers. Our aim is to help customers expand the increasing market with their own valued brands. And, we can help customers design what they want if necessary.
1. Requirements are raised by a customer, such as parameters, materials, label, packaging, etc.
2. Feedbacks are will be done by Lumin Lighting within 2working days.
3. Details and order confirmation
5. Goods inspection and testing
7. Follow-up services
We are looking forward to your OEM & ODM request.